Trustee Services for Aircraft Registration - International Clients
Delaware Corporation and US Statutory TrustTo fulfill the requirements established by the FAA to fly an aircraft with an “N” number outside the USA, the aircraft must be owned by a US citizen. As an International client** (not a citizen of the US) to protect your aircraft you must meet these requirements. We offer a package for US Registration through a Delaware Corporation & Trust Structure package. Purchasing an aircraft is a huge investment and requires a lot of thought. There are several possible options available, other than deciding on the type of aircraft and cost. The legal ramifications including asset protection must be considered. Trust 4 Aircraft can help register your aircraft with the FAA providing citizenship, entitling you to operate anywhere in the world flying with an FAA “N” number.
EligibilityAn aircraft is eligible for U.S. Registration if it is not registered in another country and it is owned by a:
- U.S. citizen as defined in 14 Code of Federal Regulations Part 47.2.
- Resident Alien (foreign individual lawfully admitted for permanent U.S. residence)
- U.S. governmental unit or subdivision
- Non-citizen corporation lawfully organized and doing business under the laws of the US in one of the States as long as the aircraft is based and primarily used in the U.S. 60% of all flight hours must be from flights starting and ending within the US.
- Maintain a US address for all records or flight hours which must me available for inspection
- Aircraft may be registered only by and in the legal name of its owner.
Why Incorporate in Delaware?
- To protect your personal assets one should own an aircraft as a Corporation.
- Over 1 million business entities have their legal home in Delaware including more than 50 percent of all U.S. publicly-traded companies and 63 percent of the Fortune 500.
- No minimum capital is required to form a Delaware Corporation.
- Corporate records can be kept anywhere in the world.
- It is only necessary for one person to act an officer, director and/or share-holder of a corporation or member of a Delaware LLC.
- No formal meetings are required and shareholders need not be US citizens.
- Ownership of a Delaware Corporation or LLC is strictly confidential and affords privacy.
- Any legal business may be conducted in Delaware.
- There is no state income tax for Delaware Corporations that operate out-of-state (Note: However, a Federal Income Tax with the IRS must be filed annually)
- The Delaware Court of Chancery is the oldest business court in the country and uses judges instead of juries.
- The state of Delaware is recognized as having a favorable tax climate.
Benefits of Incorporating in Delaware
- No Sales Tax
- No Personal Property Tax
- No Intangible Property Tax
- No Stock Transfer Tax
Why Choose Trust 4 AircraftTrust 4 Aircraft provides professional and confidential services to protect our clients as permitted by law. All information is classified and will only be released with our client’s permission or by court order.
- We offer personal and considerate services.
- There are no hidden costs or fees.
- We work with clients worldwide providing them with legal and useful information on owning, operating and registering their aircraft.